My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

16 November 2006

Thursdays...the horror

I've got 5 minutes to spare before my day from hell starts...so: last night, most of the assistants went to the international dinner party thing at the engineers' school. Was a good time, Steve and I brought peanut butter and jelly sandwiches as our cultural contribution. Dancing, singing, etc. followed, as well as general conversation and banter. A good evening overall.

On a not-so-fun note, stupid France Telecom gave us a weird bill...we're charged twice for what seems to be the same internet subscription. Went yesterday to straighten it out, and they were like "Hmm, I dunno...here, call Orange and ask them." Was terrible because I had trouble just talking and listening, not to mention actually explaining the problem. Ended with me asking for a mailing address so I could explain the problem in writing.

OK class time. Only 10 more hours to go, uuuuugh.

Later...at 9:30am

O. My. God. I hate HATE Thursdays. I have successfully lost one of my classes. One of the profs changed my schedule around, and failed to give me a room, sooooo as I realize this at the end of my 8:00 class, I figure, I'll go to the adjoint proviseur and just ask where it is. Well I do, and she gives me the room, but I go there and there are no students. And of course the prof is not here, so can't ask him if he even told his students where they were supposed to go. I actually have a bad feeling about this in general because there was a note in my locker this morning from the prof, giving me the students' names and saying they'd see me at 1pm this afternoon. Got news for him, no they won't...I have another class at 1pm. Uuuugh.

8.5 hours to go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home