My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

27 October 2006

Get real paid

Paycheck is here!! YAY!!!

After a hearty breakfast of homefries, Rose and I set out again for Decathlon. We went in search of a petanque set (like lawn bowling), and came home with a basketball, a rugby ball, and a soccer ball. Took the bus over to Steve's place--he lives next to this amazing public sports complex, so we took our purchases over there and Rose, Steve, Mehdi and I all spent a couple hours kicking and throwing.

I have a love-hate relationship with school breaks. We went to get the bus back to centre-ville...it's a good 45-minute walk to our place from Steve's...and who knew, the bus we needed doesn't run during school breaks. So we made the trek back to our place, stopping for kebabs on the way, o my goodness so good. Questionable content, but so good. The three of them set off soon after to catch their 10:30 train to Tours, where they will take a night train to Spain.

So two days on my own, me and the dirty cat. I'm wondering how to give the cat her pill in the morning...considering implanting it into some sort of meat and trying to pull one past her. Lesson plans, knitting, reading, and general wandering around town when I get too tired of being in the house: those are the plans until Monday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home