My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

21 January 2007

Sunday

Today was pretty sweet...sunny and warmish. Alan and I roamed around town for a bit, generally basking in this crazy January, and then headed off to a (free) piano concert at a local church. Was nice...Mozart, Schubert, Ravel, Brahms, Poulenc, and a surprise Fauré. All four-handed pieces. We saw a couple people from our French conversation class, and I ran into a professor from school who says she takes piano lessons from one of the performers today. I told her I play and am on the lookout for a piano, and she said she'd have a word with the proviseur to ask if I could play the one at school. SWEET.

That pumpkin pie I've been meaning to make since Christmas...well it got made tonight. And it was darn tasty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home