My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

12 December 2006

Tuesdays are a-ok

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Harhar I got my HEC2 class back today. Yay! Really, two out of three classes are good today, and the third one can go either way. I did this thing with my HEC1's where you give them "If" questions (for example, if you could only see one more movie for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?), and then they have to speak for one full minute, answering their question. Other fun thing was to give them a single word and have them say anything and everything they could think of about this word for one full minute. Works well with well-behaved groups that are actually going to make the effort to fill their minute and not just sit there going "euuhh..."

Also had my new tutoree today, who's in seconde, so like 10th grade. I do feel like an idiot when she wants to know what tense a verb is in, and I have no idea. I neeeed to inform myself on the ins and outs of English verb tenses.

Oooo and we got a Christmas tree! Steve carried the sucker back from Leclerc, last time he willingly comes shopping with us! It wasn't a huge one, will post picture once it gets decorated and is more than just an oversized bush in our front window.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home